Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Buy glyphosate weed killer
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 июн 2024, 20:54 
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їKillzall Weed and Grass Killer - 41% Glyphosate.
Hi-Yield Super Concentrate Killzall Weed and Grass Killer is a post-emergent, non-selective herbicide with a multiple-use formulation. Using a double-surfactant formulation of 41% Glyphosate , Super Concentrate Killzall works quickly to eliminate systemically broadleaf or grassy weeds, clear turf for lawn renovation, prevent stump regrowth, and clean areas near fences, paths, patios, driveways, and buildings. Killzall should be applied to actively growing weeds, preferably before the seed heads form. Killzall Super Concentrate control annual and perennial weeds, brush, and grasses such as annual bluegrass, barnyardgress, clover, foxtail, goosegrass, knotweed, alder, Bermudagrass, blackberries, common ragweed, dandelion, kudzu, honeysuckle, milkweed, pampasgrass, zoysia and dozens more - even hard to kill types. While Killzall will control any plant you treat, it will not transfer through soil to neighboring plants. Killzall is rain fast in 24 hours and kills weeds and grasses down to the root.
Features and Specs.
Active Ingredient Glyphosate-isopropylammonium 41% Target pests Annuals: Annual Ryegrass, Annual Bluegrass, Barnyardgrass, Beggarweed, Black Medic, Blue Medic, Chickweed, Clover, Common Plantain, Common Ragweed, Crabgrass, False Dandelion, Foxtail, Garden Spurge, Goosegrass, Henbit, Pigweed, Purslane, Spurges, Yellow Nutgrass and many other Annual Grasses and Weeds.
Perennials: Alder, Bahiagrass, Barnyardgrass, Bentgrass, Bermudagrass, Blackberries, Bluegrass, Bull Thistle, Cattail, Centipedegrass, Dandelion, Fescue Species, Hairy Crabgrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Kikuyugrass, Kudzu, Milkweed, Chickweed, Nutsedge, Oak Species, Orchardgrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Plantain, Poison Oak, Poison Ivy, St. Augustinegrass, Sumac, Tall Fescue, Thistle, Wild Carrot, Yellow Nutgrass, Zoysia and others.
Woody Brush & Trees: Alder, Oak, Sweetgum, Tan Oak.
Details.
Hi-Yield Super Concentrate Killzall Weed and Grass Killer is a post-emergent, non-selective herbicide with a multiple-use formulation. Using a double-surfactant formulation of 41% Glyphosate, Super Concentrate Killzall works quickly to eliminate systemically broadleaf or grassy weeds, clear turf for lawn renovation, prevent stump regrowth, and clean areas near fences, paths, patios, driveways, and buildings. Killzall should be applied to actively growing weeds, preferably before the seed heads form. Killzall Super Concentrate control annual and perennial weeds, brush, and grasses such as annual bluegrass, barnyardgress, clover, foxtail, goosegrass, knotweed, alder, Bermudagrass, blackberries, common ragweed, dandelion, kudzu, honeysuckle, milkweed, pampasgrass, zoysia and dozens more - even hard to kill types. While Killzall will control any plant you treat, it will not transfer through soil to neighboring plants. Killzall is rain fast in 24 hours and kills weeds and grasses down to the root.
Application should be made using a pump sprayer, hand sprayer, or hose-end sprayer. For best results, apply on warm sunny days when temperature is above 60 degrees F and rainfall is not expected within 24 hours. Hi-Yield Super Concentrate Killzall can be used for spot treatments or large jobs like lawn renovation or vegetable garden preparation.
Customer Reviews.
Average Customer Rating.
5 stars 149 4 stars 15 3 stars 8 2 stars 5 1 star 11.
Sort Reviews.
Killzall By Gerald on 06/10/2011.
I have been using this product for a few years. It works slowly (4-6 days) to really see benefit but sprayed area lasts pretty well. The best thing is that you need only use 5 tablespoons to gal of water. Will kill everything. Was this review helpful to you? YesNo 232 of 242 people found this review helpful.
Killzall weed and grass By Frank on 05/06/2011.
A little slow in killing but most effective. Took about five days to kill all in the area that was sprayed. I did not see any affects of runoff from rain to surrounding plants or shrubs. Was this review helpful to you? YesNo 192 of 196 people found this review helpful.
Killzall Weed and Grass Killer By John on 03/07/2012.
I've been using this product now for several years. If you want to kill something green, this is the product. Just follow the directions and be very careful that you only put it on what you are trying to kill. It has helped me in removing vines/ivy that had been growing for over 15 years; from my home as well as choking 4 of my Oak trees. Since it is not available at any local stores, I was fortunate in finding DoMyOwnPestControl.com. A great company with super prices and fast shipping. And no, I'm not an employee. I do feel that good companies and products should get the cudos they deserve. Both apply here. Was this review helpful to you? YesNo 184 of 187 people found this review helpful.
KillzAll By Jeff on 04/27/2013.
We have been using this product for several years and are very satisfied with the results. Here is a helpful hint I learned from a farmer. Use any liquid dish soap. Put a couple of squirts in the sprayer after you have filled it and added the KillzAll, otherwise you will have a sudsy mess. This will help the weed killer stay on the weeds longer and especially helps on weeds with a waxy coating. Was this review helpful to you? YesNo 182 of 183 people found this review helpful.
ozz By Gerald on 07/14/2011.
cheap price but good control of weeds and grass total kill but takes a little time to take efect about 5 days.I think it works better then roundup at half the price. Was this review helpful to you? YesNo 141 of 150 people found this review helpful.

cbd store
weed store in zelienople
cbd oil germany price
skunk weed for sale uk
cannabis growing lights cheap
andromeda strain tv series online
small shops to rent in pretoria cbd
selling large amounts of weed
decrypt hash online
lemon drop weed price
where to buy ore ida hash brown patties
bhang bars price