Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Where can i buy slasher weed killer
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 июн 2024, 06:19 
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їOrganic Crop Protectants Slasher Organic Weedkiller.
Did not work at all, weeds are green and thriving although I used a stronger dilution than called for. A waste of time that I don't have!
Organic Crop Protectants DM 1mo.
Hi Bonnie, We are sorry about your experience with our Slasher! Have you tried contacting our team directly as yet? We could then investigate with you and seek a suitable resolution in a timely manner . Read more.
. We do want to minimise the inconvenience, as much as possible. Our contact details are available here:https://www.ecoorganicgarden.com.au/contact-us/ We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Eco Organic.
Alex S. Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC 2 posts.
Absolute Crap.
I have gone over the areas to try and eliminate the weeds twice in 6 weeks. The second time I increased the dose even though the the first time was already a higher dose than the recommended. Feels like I am watering them and they thrive. Wish I read all the other reviews before purchasing. Now I have to do it a third time and get some real weed killer. If I could give zero stars I would..
Organic Crop Protectants DM 4mo.
Hi Alex, We are sorry about your experience with our Slasher! Have you tried contacting our team directly as yet? We could then investigate with you and seek a suitable resolution in a timely manner. . Read more.
We do want to minimise the inconvenience, as much as possible. Our contact details are available here:https://www.ecoorganicgarden.com.au/contact-us/ We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Eco Organic.
Tommy Magpie Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD 2 posts.
Great when thirsty.
Hi. Is this product safe to drink?. I diluted 70ml in 1 litre and drank the lot by mistake. This was about 10 minutes ago. Have a funny taste in my mouth atm. Show details В· 1.
Dilution rate invisible without microscope and forceps to divide one of the labels.
Trying to find the dilution without a microscope is difficult.
Organic Crop Protectants DM 7mo.
Hi Groolgman, We are sorry you have been unable to read the instructions for Slasher Organic Weedkiller . Read more.
. You can find the label and product information of the product on our website: https://www.ecoorganicgarden.com.au/pro ... eedkiller/ We have passed your feedback to our Packaging team. Thank you for your feedback. Our team actively welcomes opportunities to improve our products and your feedback is important to us. Stamie OCP - The Organic Experts.
Ann M 3 posts.
Read the fine print.
If you're expecting a quick visual result it's effective at higher dose rate. If your goal is to KILL weeds with one application, it's likely to disappoint hence lower rating - branded a "weedkiller" but I'd call it a retardant. Where I want a fast weed clean up, I combine Slasher with glyphosate - one knocks it back visually, while the other, 1-2 weeks later, kills weeds stone dead never to revive. Glyphosate much cheaper, much lower dose rate, saves time of ongoing applications but Slasher knocks neglected look of weeds when I've been slack with maintenance so, yes, it's got it's place for some. Show details.
Doesnt permanantly kill weeds.
First day wow, second day a bit of green tinge amd day three weeds are still alive Show details.
Organic Crop Protectants DM 1y.
Hi Darren, Slasher works via contact to leaves of weeds. As it is not a systemic product, it works by burning the leaves of the weeds treated. This then causes stress on the plant, ultimately killing . Read more.
it. For some resilient weeds, repeated treatment and treating them when young or regrowth is occurring, is required to achieve optimum results. To ensure product efficacy, we recommend: mixing and diluting the product as per label instructions; and spraying the product onto the leaves to the point of run-off. Click here for more info: https://ecoorganicgarden.com.au/product ... r/slasher/
winton G. Illawarra, NSW.
Amazing and easy.
We used on broadleaved and fine weeds , grasses. It is amazing. Weeds die within hours. I don't understand previous reviews of ineffective outcomes. Perhaps incorrect concentration. Show details В· 1.
margret Perth, WA 32 posts.
Come in sucker.
Have used this on same weed 4 times. Yes it goes black dies and resurrects after a few days. Bloody useless but does kill lawn dead. Have a patch of lawn 4 weeks after spraying still dead. I feel if you are going to sell something that does only works for s short time PUT IT IN LARGE PARINT ON CONTAINRER AND DON'T HIDE BEHIND EXPLAINING IN REVIEW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Show details.
Organic Crop Protectants DM 1y.
Hi Margret, We are sorry the Slasher product has not been effective for you . Read more.
. Slasher works via contact to leaves of weeds. As it is not a systemic product, it works by burning the leaves of the weeds treated. This then causes stress on the plant, ultimately killing it. For some resilient weeds, repeated treatment and treating them when young or regrowth is occurring, is required to achieve optimum results. To ensure product efficacy, we recommend: mixing and diluting the product as per label instructions; and spraying the product onto the leaves to the point of run-off. In regards to re-application of the product, please be advised that perennial weed species may require repeated applications to achieve long term control, as in general it's much easier to eradicate annual weeds than perennial weeds. We do recommend, as per label directions, that established weeds be treated every 7 days, and to treat new growth 7 days after the first application, as it is much easier to treat small numbers of weeds before they are well-established. Reapplication is necessary with organic products to achieve long term control.

downtown shopping centre auckland cbd
girl scout cookies online order 2024
buy medical weed online you need
high times weed seeds for sale
weed world store new york
where can i buy glyphosate weed killer
weed seeds canada online
where to buy marijuana in buffalo ny
auto stores melbourne cbd
where to buy bioadvanced weed and feed
buy weed membrane uk
marijuana online shops forum