Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: James blunt albums in order
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 июн 2024, 09:54 
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їComplete List Of James Blunt Albums And Discography.
Complete List Of James Blunt Albums And Discography looks at a singer songwriter born on February 22, 1974, in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England, is a name that has become synonymous with emotive ballads and pop-rock melodies that have resonated with a global audience. With hits like “You’re Beautiful” and “Goodbye My Lover,” Blunt has earned a reputation as a consummate singer-songwriter capable of tugging at the heartstrings of listeners. This essay aims to explore the history and career of James Blunt, focusing on his journey from military service to global stardom in the world of music.
From The Army to The Stage.
Before his rise to fame, James Blunt served as a captain in the British Army. He comes from a family with a long history of military service, and he attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He served in the NATO deployment in Kosovo and also as part of the Life Guards, a senior army regiment. It was during this period that he began to explore his musical talents seriously. Armed with a guitar while stationed in Kosovo, he began to pen songs that would later form the basis of his debut album.
Breakthrough with “Back to Bedlam”
James Blunt’s transition into the world of music was solidified with the release of his debut album, “Back to Bedlam,” in 2004. Produced by Tom Rothrock, the album included the breakout single “You’re Beautiful,” which quickly rose to the top of charts across the world, including the United Kingdom and the United States. With its raw emotionality and Blunt’s haunting vocals, “Back to Bedlam” was a critical and commercial success, becoming the best-selling album of the 2000s in the UK.
Subsequent Albums and Evolution.
The success of his debut was followed by “All the Lost Souls” in 2007, which included hits like “1973” and “Same Mistake.” Though it didn’t achieve the stratospheric success of his debut, it solidified his standing as a significant artist in the pop-rock arena. Over the years, Blunt has continued to produce albums that reflect an evolving style and depth, from “Some Kind of Trouble” in 2010 to “Moon Landing” in 2013 and “The Afterlove” in 2017. Each album explores different facets of his artistry, from rock influences to electronic beats and deeply personal lyrics.
Collaborations and Contributions.
Blunt’s career has also been marked by collaborations with other artists and musicians. He has worked with the likes of Ed Sheeran, Johnny McDaid, and Ryan Tedder, among others. Moreover, he has been part of various philanthropic ventures and charity concerts, using his platform to raise awareness and funds for causes he believes in.
JAMES BLUNT STUDIO ALBUMS.
Back to Bedlam.
James Blunt’s debut album “Back to Bedlam” became a huge commercial success, topping charts in over a dozen countries and receiving numerous certifications. The album mixed elements of pop, rock, and folk music, and was propelled into fame by the hit singles “You’re Beautiful” and “Goodbye My Lover.” James Blunt’s songwriting and emotive vocal delivery resonated with a wide audience.
The album featured James Blunt on lead vocals and various instruments, Karl Brazil on drums, John Garrison on bass, and additional musicians. Tom Rothrock served as the main producer for the album, with additional production from Jimmy Hogarth. The album was released under Atlantic Records. It was mainly recorded at Conway Recording Studios in Los Angeles, California, although some recording took place in other locations. The recording period spanned from 2003 to 2004.
CD Track Listings:
“High” – 4:03 “You’re Beautiful” – 3:33 “Wisemen” – 3:42 “Goodbye My Lover” – 4:18 “Tears and Rain” – 4:04 “Out of My Mind” – 3:33 “So Long, Jimmy” – 4:32 “Billy” – 3:37 “Cry” – 4:06 “No Bravery” – 4:02.
All the Lost Souls.
James Blunt’s second studio album, “All the Lost Souls,” followed the commercial success of “Back to Bedlam.” The album continued to showcase his emotive vocals and adept songwriting, with singles like “1973” and “Same Mistake” gaining popularity. The album was well-received by fans and critics alike.
The album featured James Blunt on vocals, guitar, and keyboards, along with various other musicians. It was produced by Tom Rothrock and released under Atlantic Records. The recording took place at various locations and studios between 2006 and 2007.
CD Track Listings:
“1973” – 4:40 “One of the Brightest Stars” – 3:12 “I’ll Take Everything” – 3:05 “Same Mistake” – 4:59 “Carry You Home” – 3:56 “Give Me Some Love” – 3:37 “I Really Want You” – 3:31 “Shine On” – 4:28 “Annie” – 3:29 “I Can’t Hear the Music” – 3:45.
Some Kind of Trouble.
“Some Kind of Trouble” marked a departure from the more somber tones of Blunt’s previous albums. This third studio album incorporated more upbeat tempos and lighter melodies. The album spawned singles such as “Stay the Night” and “So Far Gone.”
James Blunt, along with an array of musicians, contributed to the album. It was produced by Steve Robson and released under Custard Records and Atlantic Records. The album was primarily recorded during 2009 and 2010.
CD Track Listings:
“Stay the Night” – 3:36 “Dangerous” – 3:11 “Best Laid Plans” – 3:29 “So Far Gone” – 3:34 “No Tears” – 3:50 “Superstar” – 3:47 “These Are the Words” – 3:22 “Calling Out Your Name” – 3:23 “Heart of Gold” – 3:30 “I’ll Be Your Man” – 3:36 “If Time Is All I Have” – 3:36 “Turn Me On” – 2:30.
Moon Landing.
“Moon Landing” is James Blunt’s fourth studio album and saw him return to the raw emotion and storytelling that made his debut so compelling. With singles like “Bonfire Heart” and “Heart to Heart,” the album was another commercial success for the singer-songwriter.
The album featured James Blunt on lead vocals and various instruments, accompanied by other musicians. The album was produced by Tom Rothrock and Martin Terefe, and it was released under Custard Records and Atlantic Records. The recording took place in 2012 and 2013 at various locations.
CD Track Listings:
“Face the Sun” – 4:02 “Satellites” – 3:02 “Bonfire Heart” – 3:58 “Heart to Heart” – 3:29 “Miss America” – 3:06 “The Only One” – 3:34 “Sun on Sunday” – 3:15 “Bones” – 2:22 “Always Hate Me” – 3:37 “Postcards” – 4:46 “Blue on Blue” – 3:53 “Telephone” – 3:52 (Deluxe Edition) “Kiss This Love Goodbye” – 2:32 (Deluxe Edition)
The Afterlove.
James Blunt’s fifth studio album, “The Afterlove,” introduced a more modern pop sound compared to his earlier albums. With production assistance from the likes of Ed Sheeran, Johnny McDaid, and Ryan Tedder, the album aimed for a wider mainstream appeal. Popular tracks included “Love Me Better” and “Bartender.”
The album featured James Blunt on vocals and various instruments, along with contributions from numerous musicians. It was produced by a variety of people including Ed Sheeran, Johnny McDaid, and Ryan Tedder. The album was released under Atlantic Records and was recorded in 2016 and 2017.
CD Track Listings:
“Love Me Better” – 3:38 “Bartender” – 3:14 “Lose My Number” – 3:19 “Don’t Give Me Those Eyes” – 4:08 “Someone Singing Along” – 3:29 “California” – 3:26 “Make Me Better” – 3:39 “Time of Our Lives” – 3:36 “Heartbeat” – 3:42 “Paradise” – 3:42.
Once Upon a Mind.
“Once Upon a Mind” is James Blunt’s sixth studio album. The album received praise for its genuine lyrics and its focus on intimate, emotional storytelling, particularly in tracks like “Cold” and “Monsters.”
The album featured James Blunt on vocals and various instruments. It was produced mainly by Steve Robson, and released under Atlantic Records. Recording for the album occurred mostly in 2018 and 2019.
CD Track Listings:
“The Truth” – 3:40 “Cold” – 3:29 “Champions” – 3:15 “Monsters” – 4:20 “Youngster” – 3:16 “5 Miles” – 3:18 “How It Feels to Be Alive” – 3:22 “I Told You” – 2:40 “Halfway” – 3:12 “Stop the Clock” – 3:36 “The Greatest” – 3:28.
Who We Used to Be.
Who We Used to Be is James Blunt’s seventh studio album. It was released on Atlantic Records.
CD Track Listings:
1. Saving A Life 2. Some Kind Of Beautiful 3. Beside You 4. Last Dance 5. All The Love That I Ever Needed 6. The Girl That Never Was 7. Cold Shoulder 8. I Won’t Die With You 9. Dark Thought 10. Glow.
JAMES BLUNT LIVE ALBUMS.
Chasing Time: The Bedlam Sessions.
“Chasing Time: The Bedlam Sessions” is a compilation album by James Blunt, which includes live versions of tracks from his debut album “Back to Bedlam,” as well as a few additional songs and videos. The album aims to capture the raw essence of James Blunt’s live performances.
The album features James Blunt on vocals and various instruments, along with his touring musicians. It was produced by Tom Rothrock and released under Atlantic Records.
CD Track Listings:
“Wisemen” (Live) “High” (Live) “Cry” (Live) “Goodbye My Lover” (Live) “So Long, Jimmy” (Live) “Sugar Coated” (Live) “You’re Beautiful” (Live) “Billy” (Live) “Fall at Your Feet” (Live) “Tears and Rain” (Live) “No Bravery” (Live)
Les Sessions Lost Souls.
“Les Sessions Lost Souls” is an extended play by James Blunt that features acoustic and live versions of some songs from his “All the Lost Souls” album, as well as a few additional tracks. It was an exclusive release primarily targeting the French market.
James Blunt is featured on vocals and various instruments, with additional musicians accompanying him. It was released under Atlantic Records.
CD Track Listings:
“1973” (Acoustic) “Same Mistake” (Acoustic) “One of the Brightest Stars” (Acoustic) “Annie” (Acoustic) “I Really Want You” (Acoustic) “Young Folks” (Cover)
Trouble Revisited.
“Trouble Revisited” is an extended version of James Blunt’s “Some Kind of Trouble” album, featuring additional tracks not included in the original release. It provides fans with an expanded look into the work Blunt put into the “Some Kind of Trouble” era.
The album features James Blunt on vocals and various instruments, and it was produced mainly by Steve Robson. It was released under Custard Records and Atlantic Records.
CD Track Listings:
“Stay the Night” – 3:36 “Dangerous” – 3:11 “Best Laid Plans” – 3:29 “So Far Gone” – 3:34 “No Tears” – 3:50 “Superstar” – 3:47 “These Are the Words” – 3:22 “Calling Out Your Name” – 3:23 “Heart of Gold” – 3:30 “I’ll Be Your Man” – 3:36 “If Time Is All I Have” – 3:36 “Turn Me On” – 2:30 “Into the Dark” (Bonus Track) “This Love Again” (Bonus Track) “There She Goes Again” (Bonus Track)
Complete List Of James Blunt Albums And Discography article published on Classic RockHistory.comВ© 2023.
Classicrockhistory.com claims ownership of all its original content and Intellectual property under United States Copyright laws and those of all other foreign countries. No one person, business, or organization is allowed to re-publish any of our original content anywhere on the web or in print without our permission. All photos used are either public domain Creative Commons photos or licensed officially from Shutterstock under license with ClassicRockHistory.com. All photo credits have been placed at the end of the article. Album Cover Photos are affiliate links and the property of Amazon and are stored on the Amazon server. Any theft of our content will be met with swift legal action against the infringing websites.

my yerba mate store coupon code
male pollen cannabis for sale
thc e liquid online
shatter weed buy
florida medical marijuana state website
gelato strain for sale canada
buy ak47 shisha
stihl fs55r weed eater for sale
weed eater for sale gumtree
hash pipe shoes prices
online seed bank weed
autoflowering cannabis seeds for sale