Часовой пояс: UTC

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Buying medical marijuana dispensaries
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 июн 2024, 13:54 
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їMarijuana Dispensaries in California.
Both medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries are open in California. Adults 21 years of age or older with a valid, government issued ID are able to shop at any recreational dispensary in the state. Only patients with qualifying conditions may visit medical marijuana dispensaries.
FAQs.
Is marijuana legal in California?
Yes! In November 2016, California legalized adult-use marijuana. And on January 1, 2018, recreational cannabis sales officially became legal. Adult-use marijuana dispensaries are open to any adult 21 years of age or older with a valid, government issued ID. Additionally, medical marijuana is legal for patients with qualifying conditions.
Can I smoke cannabis in public in California?
No. Smoking or consuming cannabis in public in California is illegal and a punishable offense.
Where can I consume cannabis in California?
Cannabis consumption is only allowed on private property out of sight from public view. This includes: private residences, accessory structures on private grounds that are enclosed and secure from public view, and outdoors on a private residence as long as the city or county does not prohibit such action. Cannabis consumption is also permitted at licensed consumption sites.
Where can I buy marijuana in California?
Adults 21 years of age or older with a valid, government issued ID may purchase cannabis from any recreational dispensary in the state. Additionally, medical marijuana dispensaries are open to patients with a valid doctor's recommendation and medical card.
Can I make my own concentrates in California?
Yes and no. It is illegal to produce marijuana concentrates using a volatile solvent unless you have a proper state-issued license. Volatile substances include:
Butane Propane Xylene Styrene Gasoline Kerosene Oxygen Hydrogen Methanol Isopropyl Alcohol Methylene Chloride Acetone Benzene Toluene Trichloroethylene.
While producing concentrates with volatile substances is illegal, it is legal to produce concentrates without a solvent. Rosin extractions that use solely heat and pressure, as well as ice water extraction, are lawful under AUMA. You may only process up to 8 grams (g) of marijuana concentrate at a time.
Can I give cannabis away in California?
Yes, you can, but there are restrictions and limitations. You may give away up to 28.5 grams (g) of marijuana flower and up to 8 grams (g) of marijuana concentrate as long as you receive no compensation whatsoever and the person receiving it is 21 years of age or older.
Can I bring cannabis from California to other states?
No. Crossing state lines with cannabis purchased in California is illegal. Whether flying or driving, taking cannabis with you to other states is a no-go.
Can I grow my own weed in California?
Yes. California residents are allowed to grow and possess up to six marijuana plants as long as they are kept out of public sight in a locked space. Medical marijuana patients may be granted higher plant counts by their recommending physician in the physician deems it medically necessary.
I’m from out of state, will California honor my medical marijuana card?
Surprisingly, California does not offer reciprocity to out-of-state cardholders. However, residency is not a requirement to apply for the stat's medical marijuana program, thus, visiting cardholders may obtain one while in the state. Getting a card is a quick and efficient process, that can be issued the same day as the appointment. Furthermore, patients are allowed to utilize telemedicine to obtain a California medical marijuana card.

cbd weed shop cz
weed pipe bracelets for sale
can i buy thc vape in louisiana
e shisha wholesale china
5 tiered wedding cake prices
buy bubble hash bags near me
http://www.buyweedseeds.net
prices of weed in california dispensaries
can 18 year olds buy weed
marijuana grow lights cheap
buy marijuana seeds hawaii
reg weed prices