Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Weed shop 3 joints
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 июн 2024, 14:22 
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їWeed shop 3 joints.
For some reason people will not buy packaged joints until most or all the merch is gone. Until then they do not care about packaged joints. So it is a bit of a pain in the asp to package joints. since they do not sell easily.
Сообщения 1 – 8 из 8.
5 мая. 2022 г. в 2:42.
Raising your sellify score will help.
5 мая. 2022 г. в 2:52.
Автор сообщения: XwIIcK.
How do I do that?
5 мая. 2022 г. в 13:15.
Only issue I have is selling the Bongs. I have a mission that I need to sell them and they won't buy them. They haven't since the beginning. Took them a while to buy the packs but now I can't keep them in stock lol. Not sure if the shelf has to be on a certain wall in your shop. I have my small shelf for the packs on the right side and they flock to it. I wish there was a speed up button hehe. Would make it so much easier. If you have enough weed in shop and with Michelle on cash register having that game speed up button would do wonders.
Отредактировано Boshedo; 5 мая. 2022 г. в 13:16.
5 мая. 2022 г. в 13:48.
Автор сообщения: Elusaphi.
How do I do that? Im sorry i didn't get to this earlier.
On the PC theres a sellify app. On the right side you will se what your selling and a star rating the higher the percentage in each category the higher star rating.
5 мая. 2022 г. в 13:51.
I figured out the issue with the bongs. I had the wrong shelf equipped. Stupid me I put the bongs on the Jar Shelf. For any new players out there make sure you buy the right shelf for your merchandise LOL. To the OP, just keep increasing your rating and sooner rather then later they will start buying your packs.
5 мая. 2022 г. в 19:39.
How do I do that?
Im sorry i didn't get to this earlier.
On the PC theres a sellify app. On the right side you will se what your selling and a star rating the higher the percentage in each category the higher star rating It looks like The merch is less popular. that does not make sense.
6 мая. 2022 г. в 3:23.
Автор сообщения: Boshedo.
I figured out the issue with the bongs. I had the wrong shelf equipped. Stupid me I put the bongs on the Jar Shelf. For any new players out there make sure you buy the right shelf for your merchandise LOL. To the OP, just keep increasing your rating and sooner rather then later they will start buying your packs.
I know not to put merch or joints there. so thats not the issue.
6 мая. 2022 г. в 6:20.
I know not to put merch or joints there. so thats not the issue. Yeah. You just gotta get your stars high enough. What also helped me was up selling the different strands. Plus I also bought different items that targeted the burnouts. It took a while but now they are buying up my merchandise like crazy.

can you buy weed vape oil
perl store array reference in hash
skunk cabbage seeds for sale
quarter of weed price new york
shopping mall melbourne cbd
charlotte's web cbd store
weed store seattle
buy marijuana online in colorado
hindu kush for sale
rns 315 dab for sale
half ounce of weed price in canada
hyvee wedding cake prices